Brilliantly funny, here is teenage-angst author Louise Rennison’s first audiobook about the confessions of crazy but lovable Georgia Nicolson.
"There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose.
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In 14 days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberführer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
Follow Georgia's hilarious antics as she tries to overcome the dilemma’s that are weighing up against her, and muddle her way through teenage life and all that it entails: how to replace accidentally shaved-off eyebrows; how to cope with Angus, her small Labrador-sized Scottish wildcat; her first kiss with Peter – afterwards known as Whelk Boy; annoying teachers; unsympathetic friends and family, and how to entice Robbie the Sex God! Phew – she’s really got her work cut out!
"I laughed like a drain." (John Peel)
"This very funny book perfectly captures the agony of being a teenager." (Book of the Week, Sunday Mirror)
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
Please download this title from My Library in the Audible app.